Now showing items 1-1 of 1

    • Photocatalytic Oxidation of Anesthetic Gases 

      Srinivasan, Shruthi (University of Waterloo, 2020-08-27)
      Inhaled anesthetics used in surgeries are typically volatile halogenated hydrocarbons. In a typical situation only 5% of the administered anesthetic is metabolized by the human body, while the remaining 95% is exhaled ...


      University of Waterloo Library
      200 University Avenue West
      Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1
      519 888 4883

      All items in UWSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.

      DSpace software

      Service outages